Firefox 50.1 not work firebug

KingRider

Jan 5, 2017, 7:21:52 AM1/5/17
to Firebug
I try use console not work with network

Resume:
http://getfirebug.com/network (Cached or not cached)

Other example a screenshot with version 49.2:

I uninstall 50.1 to install 49.2 is work fine

Please fix a new version

Thanks
Auto Generated Inline Image 1

Sebastian Zartner

Jan 5, 2017, 8:02:47 AM1/5/17
to Firebug

I'm not sure I understand "console not work with network", but I assume you got automatically switched to the Firefox DevTools, because Firebug breaks in when multi-process Firefox is enabled (see https://hacks.mozilla.org/2016/12/firebug-lives-on-in-firefox-devtools/ for more info). And there you do not see network requests listed within the Console panel. If that's the case, you need to set the related filter option:

Firefox 50.1 (sorry, only have the German version):

Note that in Firefox 52+ the options are hidden behind a filter button:

If that's not what you mean, please explain a bit further and provide a screenshot of what you see.

Sebastian