Firebug shows script from another tab

Jack Crawford

Jun 19, 2014, 4:24:32 PM6/19/14
to fir...@googlegroups.com
Using Firebug 2.0 on FF 30

When selecting what appears to be the main static script from the drop down the code that appears in the debugger window is from a page previously loaded in another tab (see tab title and <title> tag in the script file in the attached image).

This is obviously new and incorrect behavior.

Notably the Firebug HTML tab shows the correct content.

Also, both pages in question are loaded with the same URL (but different POST parameters).

fb.png

Jack Crawford

Jun 21, 2014, 12:34:13 PM6/21/14
to fir...@googlegroups.com
This is still an issue with FB 2.0.1

Jan Honza Odvarko

Jun 24, 2014, 12:58:53 PM6/24/14
to fir...@googlegroups.com
Can you please create a new issue report in our issue list here:
https://code.google.com/p/fbug/issues/list

...and attach a simple test case that would allow us to reproduce
the problem on our machines. That's usually a big help!

Thanks!
Honza