Firebug 1.9.1

Jan Honza Odvarko

Jan 31, 2012, 12:22:17 PM1/31/12
to fir...@googlegroups.com

Adrien Giboire

Jan 31, 2012, 12:43:04 PM1/31/12
to fir...@googlegroups.com
Hi there!

Great news but it seems it's unavailable…

The content of the XPI:

<title>404 Not Found</title>
</head><body>
<h1>Not Found</h1>
<hr>
<address>Apache/2.2.3 (Red Hat) Server at www.gtlib.gatech.edu Port 80</address>

Thanks!

Jan Honza Odvarko

Feb 1, 2012, 9:14:49 AM2/1/12
to fir...@googlegroups.com
On Tuesday, January 31, 2012 6:43:04 PM UTC+1, Adrien Giboire wrote:
Hi there!

Great news but it seems it's unavailable…

The content of the XPI:
Where did you downloaded the XPI?

Try here: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/firebug/

Does it work for you?

Honza

Vanco Ordanoski

Feb 2, 2012, 10:36:18 AM2/2/12
to fir...@googlegroups.com
This is definitely not working for me (and 1.9.0, for that matter).
I am using Firefox 10 on Ubuntu 10.04 and Ubuntu 11.04.
I tried everything: full uninstall/install (with Firefox), fresh profile on Firefox, disabling all other addons, nothing helps.

Version 1.8.4 forks fine, but has a problem with FirePHP...

Everything worked ok with the previous versions of Firefox/Firebug.

Even if I uninstall Firebug, still can't use the built-in Web Console which says thet console has been disabled...

I am thinking of going back a few releases, as things are getting more and more unstable.

Alvaro Canepa

Feb 3, 2012, 9:52:57 AM2/3/12
to fir...@googlegroups.com
I don't know why, but I have problems with Firebug and FF10, after 3 o 4 browser restart it appears again. The same happen with the toll bar "web development"

Vanco Ordanoski

Feb 4, 2012, 7:50:13 AM2/4/12
to Firebug
I think I narrowed the problem of the missing console logs: it happens
only when console.log is being called from within a Mootools class!
Mootools has a special "var someClass = new Class ({,,," object.

Anybody has a similar experience?

Sebo

Feb 6, 2012, 4:39:01 AM2/6/12
to fir...@googlegroups.com
Even if I uninstall Firebug, still can't use the built-in Web Console which says thet console has been disabled...
Then it's obviously not a Firebug problem.

it happens only when console.log is being called from within a Mootools class!
Anybody has a similar experience?
Did you already ask in a Mootools forum?

Sebastian