Re: [firebug] Firebug HTML window - light coloured text

Sebastian Zartner

Apr 17, 2012, 9:26:08 AM4/17/12
to fir...@googlegroups.com, david.h...@gmail.com
Hi David,

could it be, that you already removed your message again?
Faintly displayed elements mean they are invisible. I added this hint to the HTML panel description right now.

Note that it should also be possible to use CSS transitions to achieve a fading effect between the slides.

Sebastian

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Datum: Tue, 17 Apr 2012 05:39:31 -0700 (PDT)
Von: dh <david.h...@gmail.com>
An: fir...@googlegroups.com
Betreff: [firebug] Firebug HTML window - light coloured text

Hi

I'm learning Javascript and debugging using Firebug.

I've written a slide show that fades from one image to the next entirely in Javascript. The slideshow works perfectly in Chrome and Safari but doesn't in Firefox or Opera.

In my debugging process I find that in the HTML panel of Firebug the text telling me what's inside the body tag is for some reason faint (lightly coloured) as shown in the attachment. The main bug that I face is that the images are not displaying in my slideshow but are listed as present in the body.

Could anyone advise what the faintly coloured text means.

Many thanks