Firebug Lite How-to?

Rj Burke

Sep 29, 2015, 12:26:59 PM9/29/15
to Firebug
Firebug Lite looks useful, but there's little info on how to activate it.  For instance, there's a "Tour" link on the page, but it's a :void.  I tried following the few other scant bits of info, but no result.  Can anyone direct me to a simple how-to-use-it?

Erik Krause

Sep 29, 2015, 12:43:46 PM9/29/15
to fir...@googlegroups.com
Am 28.09.2015 um 22:06 schrieb Rj Burke:

> Firebug Lite looks useful, but there's little info on how to activate it.

Firebug Lite is unmaintained since several years. And since all major
browsers now have some kind of developer tools natively it's kind of
superfluous anyway.

However, you might find some info on
https://getfirebug.com/wiki/index.php/Firebug_Lite_FAQ

--
Erik Krause
http://www.erik-krause.de

Avenger

Oct 1, 2015, 7:37:01 AM10/1/15
to Firebug
Why woul you use Firebug Lite any more?

All Browsers theses days have their own debuggers, clearly surpassing FireBug Lites' functionality.