FireQuery Reloaded

Jan Honza Odvarko

Mar 17, 2015, 9:59:33 AM3/17/15
to fir...@googlegroups.com
New version of FireQuery (beta 1) is available.

FireQuery 2 is (re)built on top of native developer tools and is
compatible with Firefox 36-39. FireQuery 2 doesn't require Firebug,
but is nicely integrated with Firebug 3 (aka Firebug.next) that is
also built on top of Firefox native developer tools. FireQuery 2 home page: https://github.com/firebug/firequery/wiki FireQuery 2 issue list: https://github.com/firebug/firequery/issues FireQuery 2 is in beta phase now and we'd love to hear some feedback
from you before we do the final release, thanks! Honza

Andrés Villanueva

Apr 17, 2015, 10:46:35 AM4/17/15
to fir...@googlegroups.com
Hi Honza,
I installed this extension and everything seems fine but there's a rather large SPA I'm working on and when I have this extension enabled, the inspector doesn't show anything inside the body node. Disabling the extension fixes the issue.
I use knockoutjs extensively, not sure if that could be the cause but, if you'd like, I can send you a link privately so you can see the issue.

Cheers

Jan Honza Odvarko

Apr 22, 2015, 6:48:16 AM4/22/15
to fir...@googlegroups.com
Please report the problem in this issue list:
https://github.com/firebug/firequery/issues

(so, it isn't forgotten here in the noise)

> I use knockoutjs extensively, not sure if that could be the cause but, if you'd like, I can
> send you a link privately so you can see the issue.

Yes please! All I need to fix it is reproducible test case....

Honza

Andrés Villanueva

Apr 22, 2015, 10:27:07 AM4/22/15
to fir...@googlegroups.com
I take back what I said. I tried to reproduce this again and it turns out it wasn't related to firequery. This actually happens with all extensions disabled, even firebug, so it's a devtools issue.
Sorry about the false alarm!

Andrés

Andrés

Jan Honza Odvarko

Apr 22, 2015, 10:28:38 AM4/22/15
to fir...@googlegroups.com
No problem, thanks for the update.

Honza
To unsubscribe from this group and all its topics, send an email to firebug+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/firebug.

--
Andrés

pd

Sep 7, 2015, 10:21:48 PM9/7/15
to Firebug
So just to be absolutely clear: FireQuery for Firebug 2.X.X is broken, dead, buried and there's no sign of any future updates?

Jan Honza Odvarko

Sep 8, 2015, 1:18:59 AM9/8/15
to Firebug
> So just to be absolutely clear: FireQuery for Firebug 2.X.X is broken, dead, buried and
> there's no sign of any future updates?
That's correct.

FireQuery 2.0.0 is ready to use and compatible with latest Firefox, but it's still awaiting full review on AMO.

You can download it from:
https://github.com/firebug/firequery/releases

Since it isn't signed you need to set
xpinstall.signatures.required

to false

Honza

Сергей Куликов

Sep 8, 2015, 2:39:00 PM9/8/15
to Firebug
Excuse me. I could not start a new topic.
OS: MacOS
Browser: Firefox 40.0.3
Firebug: 2.0.12

вторник, 17 марта 2015 г., 15:59:33 UTC+2 пользователь Jan Honza Odvarko написал:
Новая версия FireQuery (бета 1) имеется.

FireQuery 2 (повторно), построенный на вершине родных инструментов разработчика и
совместимы с Firefox 36-39. FireQuery 2 не требует Firebug,
но красиво интегрирована с Firebug 3 (ака Firebug.next), который
также построен на вершине Firefox инструментов разработчика родной. FireQuery 2 страница: https://github.com/firebug/ firequery / вики FireQuery список 2 вопрос: https://github.com/firebug/ firequery / вопросы FireQuery 2 в бета-фазе, и мы хотели бы услышать обратную связь
от вас, прежде чем мы делаем финальный релиз, спасибо! Honza