how to change firebug gui language

Ruiz Martin

Apr 2, 2014, 1:14:31 PM4/2/14
to fir...@googlegroups.com
Sadly I had to recover my Firefox profile, so I had to reinstall Firebug, the problem is now that Firebug gui is currently in spanish, I need to change it to english,
where is this option, i cant find it!

Farshid Beheshti

Apr 2, 2014, 1:39:54 PM4/2/14
to fir...@googlegroups.com
Set extensions.firebug.useDefaultLocale to true, To use en-US localization in spite of setting another language for Firefox.

Farshid

On Wed, Apr 2, 2014 at 9:44 PM, Ruiz Martin <arcol...@gmail.com> wrote:
Sadly I had to recover my Firefox profile, so I had to reinstall Firebug, the problem is now that Firebug gui is currently in spanish, I need to change it to english,
where is this option, i cant find it!

Ruiz Martin

Apr 4, 2014, 10:07:30 PM4/4/14
to fir...@googlegroups.com
Fantastic, it's works!!, thanks so much for you help!!!