Latest version doesn't show the CSS Sidebar editor during element Inspection

Bryce Papenbrook

Jun 15, 2014, 11:16:45 PM6/15/14
to fir...@googlegroups.com
The CSS Sidebar disappeared after updating.  Is there a way to show this again while inspecting elements?

When you click the "HTML" dropdown, it is one long bar across the window - vs 2/3 html bar and 1/3 of the CSS Elements that effect what you hover.

Jan Honza Odvarko

Jun 16, 2014, 5:04:49 AM6/16/14
to fir...@googlegroups.com
Can you attach some screenshots, so we can see what you see?

(you can link to the images stored online or reply to this message through an email client with image attachement)

Honza
Message has been deleted

Bryce Papenbrook

Jun 16, 2014, 8:10:37 PM6/16/14
to fir...@googlegroups.com
Looks like this - no Css showing to the Right :
No_CSS_To_the_Right.jpg

Sebastian Zartner

Jun 17, 2014, 12:55:18 AM6/17/14
to fir...@googlegroups.com
Please disable all Firebug extensions you have installed and check whether it works then.
If yes, re-enable them one by one to find the culprit and post it here.

Sebastian

Bryce Papenbrook

Jun 17, 2014, 11:56:14 AM6/17/14
to fir...@googlegroups.com
I disabled all extensions and it did not fix the issue.  I tried reinstalling Firebug as well to no avail.

I have a version of Firebug on my laptop that I haven't updated to the latest version, and it still has the css side panel.  Any other thoughts?

James Simmonds

Jun 18, 2014, 12:48:04 AM6/18/14
to fir...@googlegroups.com
I have found exactly the same on both my main workstation and laptop. The latest version of Firebug has no css editor. Instead now get a calculated css panel floating in the corner of my page but with no editing functionality??

Sebastian Zartner

Jun 12, 2015, 8:47:24 AM6/12/15
to fir...@googlegroups.com
It seems I have missed the responses. So, sorry for writing about a year later!
Were you able to fix this problem?

Sebastian

mark....@fema.dhs.gov

Jun 20, 2015, 2:06:55 AM6/20/15