Conflicting extensions with Firebug2.0

David Wickstead

Jun 17, 2014, 5:04:25 AM6/17/14
to fir...@googlegroups.com
Since upgrading to Firefox 30 and Firebug 2.0 I have been unable to get it to display at all.

I went through and turned off all my additional FireBug extensions but this did not make any difference so I went ahead and turned all extensions except Firebug. Firebug worked fine.

After turning them all back on 1 by 1 I discovered then extension which was causing the problem which was Illuminations for Developers 1.1.28

Happy to now have Firebug back and working.

If you have issues with Firebug then always worth turning off other extensions that way be causing conflicts.

Post any other conflicts here.

Sebastian Zartner

Jun 22, 2014, 11:07:10 PM6/22/14
to fir...@googlegroups.com
Please note that version 1.1.27 of Illuminations for Developers is the conflicting one. Version 1.1.28 actually aims to fix this conflict and it was already confirmed by other users that it's working fine for them now. Do you still have problems with 1.1.28?

Sebastian