Console.log not showing under console.

Christian Østrem

Jan 30, 2017, 3:34:19 AM1/30/17
to Firebug
My version:

Firefox 51.0.1 (64-bits)
Firebug 2.0.18

Please fix.
Happend after upgrade today.

Sebastian Zartner

Jan 30, 2017, 6:06:40 AM1/30/17
to Firebug
Hi Christian!
Firebug development and maintainance is officially discontinued and Firebug will stop working once multi-process Firefox is enabled. See https://hacks.mozilla.org/2016/12/firebug-lives-on-in-firefox-devtools/ for more info.
So, I suggest, you switch over to the Firefox DevTools. There's a migration guide to make the transition a bit easier.

See also some of my related answers on Stack Overflow:
http://stackoverflow.com/a/41890636/432681
http://stackoverflow.com/a/41930082/432681
http://stackoverflow.com/a/40910225/432681

Sebastian

Dan M

Feb 1, 2017, 7:45:14 AM2/1/17
to Firebug

Same here.  We need a fix for this. FF Dev Tools is a nightmare when working with complex SVG plots. It crashes my 8 core macbook pro where firebug would work just fine.

Sebastian Zartner

Feb 2, 2017, 5:49:51 AM2/2/17
to Firebug
Firebug is unmaintained. If you're facing issues with the DevTools when working with complex SVGs, you should file a bug report about that.

Sebastian

Khantri Iswahyudi

Feb 6, 2017, 2:57:11 AM2/6/17
to Firebug

I have the same issue..

Console isn't show anything after refresh page.

Firefox 51.0.1 (32-bits)
Firebug 2.0.18

Sebastian Zartner

Feb 6, 2017, 3:09:44 AM2/6/17