Script: chrome://firebug/content/lib/trace.js:36

瀏覽次數:99 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

diogenes ardines

未讀,
2015年4月24日 中午12:50:562015/4/24
收件者:fir...@googlegroups.com
Hi, my page crash and send this error, this only happen went i haver firebug open

A script on this page may be busy, or it may have stopped responding. You can stop the script now, open the script in the debugger, or let the script continue.

Script: chrome://firebug/content/lib/trace.js:36

Please help

Florent Fayolle

未讀,
2015年4月24日 中午12:58:412015/4/24
收件者:fir...@googlegroups.com
Hi!

What versions of Firebug and of Firefox do you have ?

Thanks in advance,

Florent

diogenes ardines

未讀,
2015年4月24日 下午4:19:442015/4/24
收件者:fir...@googlegroups.com
2.0.9

Florent FAYOLLE

未讀,
2015年4月25日 凌晨2:49:252015/4/25
收件者:fir...@googlegroups.com
Also please, what version of Firefox?

Florent

Sedigheh Mohseni

未讀,
2015年4月27日 凌晨2:39:302015/4/27
收件者:fir...@googlegroups.com
Hi

i'm new commer so please pardon me if i post in wrong place, my problem is i uninstalled firebug from my firefox browser(latest version that was released, it was 37.0.2, my os is windows 7(64bit)), now i want to install firebug again but i cant , it show the download bar correctly and message plz reset but it is not shown in my addon  and on browser bar
this is vital for me., what can i do?
thanks in advance

Florent Fayolle

未讀,
2015年4月27日 清晨7:25:202015/4/27
收件者:fir...@googlegroups.com
Could you please post in a new thread?
In the new thread, could you mention what happens when you press F12?

Thanks in advance

Florent

回覆所有人
回覆作者