Re: Firebug pups up at Firefox startup. Why?

Sebastian Zartner

Oct 29, 2012, 9:40:10 AM10/29/12
to fir...@googlegroups.com
Right-click on the Firebug Start Button and uncheck On for All Web Pages.

Sebastian

On Sunday, October 28, 2012 4:11:20 PM UTC+1, Ali Moosavi wrote:
Hi, I have a problem.
Firebug pups up every time I open a Firefox window. I don't know since when this started to happen. I couldn't find any settings in Firebug to enable/disable that. Could you please help me disable this behavior?
Thank you all.

Ali Moosavi

Oct 29, 2012, 7:23:37 PM10/29/12
to fir...@googlegroups.com
I don't want to disable that because I want the net tab to always monitor traffic.
Anyway I think that option is irrelevant because AFAIK it's supposed to mean that Firebug keeps running in the background, not that the window pups up every time.
Turning that option off might solve the problem but it also disables Firebug from monitoring in the background. Isn't it?

Jan Honza Odvarko

Oct 31, 2012, 3:38:24 AM10/31/12
to Firebug
On Oct 30, 12:23 am, Ali Moosavi <themoos...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I don't want to disable that because I want the net tab to always monitor traffic.
> Anyway I think that option is irrelevant because AFAIK it's supposed to mean that Firebug keeps running in the background, not that the window Agree

Firebug should remember the last UI visibility state.
(I can reproduce the problem)

Please create a new issue report here:
http://code.google.com/p/fbug/issues/entry

And cross post the link here

> Turning that option off might solve the problem but it also disables Firebug from monitoring in the background. Isn't it?
yes

Thanks
Honza

David Goldring

Feb 25, 2015, 5:44:10 AM2/25/15
to fir...@googlegroups.com
Jan,

Firstly, congratulations on an Amazing help tool, many hours have been saved since I first started using Firebug.

I have had the issue with Firebug popping up when starting and restarting Firefox for a long time - it's a real bummer and I would welcome a speedy resolution to the problem.

Best regards,
David

Sebastian Zartner

Feb 25, 2015, 4:17:48 PM2/25/15
to fir...@googlegroups.com
Then you should create an issue for it in the Firebug.next issue tracker:

https://github.com/firebug/firebug.next/issues/new

Sebastian