Where is "open in a new tab" tool?

Александр Анисимов

Feb 3, 2017, 6:34:22 AM2/3/17
to Firebug
After my firebug extension theme updated, there is no "open in a new tab" that had been available on "console" tab.
This feature allowed to resend ajax-request with POST-values.
Now  "open in a new tab" feature does not send previous POST-values.
Why? This is very useful for debugging, because after I "open in a new tab" my ajax-request I can just press F5 and fully resend request.

Sebastian Zartner

Feb 3, 2017, 8:28:37 AM2/3/17
to Firebug
Please see bug 1220758.

Sebastian

Sebastian Zartner

Feb 3, 2017, 8:32:17 AM2/3/17
to Firebug
Btw. note that you got automatically switched to the Firefox DevTools, because Firebug's development is discontinued. You can read more about that in the related Mozilla Hacks blog post.

Sebastian