Docked firebug is blank

bru...@corollarium.com

Jan 23, 2015, 9:42:51 AM1/23/15
to fir...@googlegroups.com
My Firebug suddenly has a weird behaviour: if docked the "contents" area is black. It shows the menu (console/html) and submenu, but anything below that is blank. Not even divisions in the HTML pane show. Any idea of why this happened? I couldn't find anything but I thought about asking here before posting a bug report. If I undock it works as usual, if I re-dock blank again.

Sebastian Zartner

Jan 23, 2015, 12:32:35 PM1/23/15
to fir...@googlegroups.com
Which version of Firefox and Firebug do you use?
My first thought is that this problem is caused by another extension you have installed. So does it work if you disable your other extensions?

Sebastian

Jan Honza Odvarko

Jan 26, 2015, 2:37:18 AM1/26/15
to fir...@googlegroups.com
You might also want to install and run Firebug in a new fresh Firefox profile:
(to test and avoid any possible collisions)
https://getfirebug.com/wiki/index.php/Install_Firebug_into_a_clean_profile

Honza