Increase max. number of Scripts

Guenter NobodyElse

Jul 6, 2015, 5:47:08 AM7/6/15
to fir...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
Is it possible to increase the number of maximum JS files? Because it seems there is a limit. Sometimes it opens a plain popup window when clicking a console message. Also it doesnt break on 'debugger' on some modules.

I am using FBug 1.13 (higher is unusable with large applications, I am dealing with 1000+ AMD modules).

Thank you!

Sebastian Zartner

Jul 7, 2015, 1:58:52 AM7/7/15
to fir...@googlegroups.com
Firebug 1.13 is an alpha version of Firebug 2.0, which is no longer maintained.
There were already some efforts to improve the performance for pages with a large amount of scripts. If it's still slow, you may try out what Florent mentioned in issue 7917. And if that still doesn't help, you may create a new issue and add a test case to it.

Sebastian

Guenter NobodyElse

Jul 7, 2015, 11:10:16 PM7/7/15
to fir...@googlegroups.com
Hey Sebastian,
will try it out; thanks! I just did hope there was something else to tweak than dynamic scripts settings :-)

2+ is way off anything usable(i guess the ux got too heavy), doesnt matter what hardware (i've got the best); stuck since then to fb1.