firebase-dynamic-links: C++ Api on Ios: How to resolve SIGABRT issue?

Hoang Doanh

Apr 19, 2018, 10:07:30 AM4/19/18
to Firebase Google Group

Hi everybody

I have problem with only some lines of code for generating dynamic link with C++ api in Xcode,

The steps I have implemented is the following:

-On Firebase console: Create new project, and create new iOS application with setting up all parameters

-Create new Xcode project,

-Enable associated domain and setup Domains information

-Set bundle id,

-Add with URL Schemas with bundle id and RESERVED_CLIENT_ID

-Close Xcode project,

-Go to project directory, and run command : pod init

-Add Firebase/Core and Firebase/DynamicLinks

-Run Pod install

-Open XCode project and add firebase & firebase_dynamic_links framework.

-Changed AppDelegate.m to AppDelegate.mm

-Add some lines of code as in screenshot

-Build and run

-Get error : SIGABRT

Thank you for your support,

Kind regards,

Hoang Doanh

Screen Shot 2018-04-19 at 3.57.17 PM.png

Stewart Miles

Apr 19, 2018, 8:42:56 PM4/19/18
to Firebase Google Group
You need to initialize dynamic links:

See "::firebase::dynamic_links::Initialize(app, null);" on:

Also, if take a look at your log it should say that dynamic links isn't initialized.

Cheers,
Stewart

Hoang Doanh

Apr 20, 2018, 12:01:39 AM4/20/18
to fireba...@googlegroups.com

That is awesome. I read generating link tutorial document, and I didn't see initializing step. I don't understand why !

It can run  know !

Thank you very much,
Hoang Doanh

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/firebase-talk/539da9bf-29f6-4328-98c5-2307b449da79%40googlegroups.com.