Firebase realtime database web UI not working in Chrome

Steve Lee

May 24, 2017, 1:54:24 PM5/24/17
to Firebase Google Group
Hi,

Firebase realtime database web UI stopped working 1-2 weeks ago. The project node is showing, but I cannot go deeper into child nodes, neither via clicking on node nor by typing in the link textfield.

For instance, when I try to access https://proj.firebaseio.com/users, nothing happens in the database UI, and the browser URL switches to (https://console.firebase.google.com/). Screenshot attached.

Working fine in Safari; Chrome adblocker has firebase whitelisted.

I'd appreciate any help--thank you.
Screen Shot 2017-05-24 at 10.44.16 AM.png

Kato Richardson

May 26, 2017, 11:51:41 AM5/26/17
to Firebase Google Group
Hi Steve,

I see the same behavior if I attempt to use the box within the console. However, if I just type the URL directly into the browser instead of the box, I get redirected appropriately in the console.

Note that the usual suspects apply here:
  • Try from Incognito
  • Open the JavaScript console and look for error messages
  • Reach out to support for more responsive help.
☼, Kato

Kato Richardson | Developer Programs Eng | kato...@google.com | 775-235-8398