Provided Bucket

Jean Kerby

Jun 3, 2016, 8:23:28 AM6/3/16
to Firebase Google Group
Terminating app due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException', reason: 'Provided bucket: bucket.appspot.com does not match bucket specified in FIRApp configuration: bucket.appspot.com'

How can I solved this? thank you

Jacob Wenger

Jun 3, 2016, 11:41:26 AM6/3/16
to fireba...@googlegroups.com
Hey Jean,

the problem is that your bucket name is most likely not bucket. You should find your actual bucket name from the gs:// URL listed in the main content at https://firebase.corp.google.com/project/<YOUR-PROJECT-ID>/storage/files. Then, in your configuration, use <YOUR-BUCKET-NAME>.appspot.com, not bucket.appspot.com.

​Cheers,
Jacob​

On Thu, Jun 2, 2016 at 9:11 PM, Jean Kerby <jkur...@gmail.com> wrote:
Terminating app due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException', reason: 'Provided bucket: bucket.appspot.com does not match bucket specified in FIRApp configuration: bucket.appspot.com'

How can I solved this? thank you

Jacob Wenger

Jun 3, 2016, 12:43:20 PM6/3/16
to Jacob Wenger, fireba...@googlegroups.com
Whoops, I gave you the internal link which won't work for you. The link you actually want is https://console.firebase.google.com/project/<YOUR-PROJECT-ID>/storage/files.

Jacob

sneha....@gmail.com

May 26, 2017, 11:03:09 AM5/26/17
to Firebase Google Group

I was able to fix this via checking my GoogleService-Info.plist. If you've used the .plist file multiple times, make sure you've added the right one to your project. You can always go back to your Firebase console. Click on the settings icon next to Overview. Click on Project Settings, choose the app you'd like to download the .plist file for. Doing this will solve any issue...

#ios #Firebase #swift3