Firestore

HVA Software

Apr 20, 2018, 10:30:34 AM4/20/18
to Firebase Google Group
I using Firestore to make Android Quotes App. Now I have about 12 000 documents in collections, that is maximum. I just get 10 ducuments each time but it's very slow, maybe 5, 6 minutes, sometime i can't load my data, firestore is worst i ever use.

Samuel Stern

Apr 20, 2018, 6:34:13 PM4/20/18
to fireba...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

It definitely should not be taking that long to load 10 documents.  I'd be surprised if it even took 5 seconds, let alone 5 minutes!  Please file a ticket with FIrebase support, they should be able to dive in.

- Sam