Firebase Remote Config Unity Plugin cannot fetch new value.

Mobiz Game

Dec 3, 2016, 10:04:13 AM12/3/16
to Firebase Google Group
Hi All,

I am beginner of firebase unity. I'tried remote config. at first time i fetched new config in firebase console like

 - config_value1 = 0

My application can retrived data   config_value1 = 0. Later I changed value in firebase console and published like

 - config_value1 = 1

My application can retrived data  but still get old value.  config_value1 = 0. Later I tried to uninstall app and reinstall app and tried again.

My application can retrived data now it can get new value.   config_value1 = 1.

So I am not sure. it is defect in unity plugin or I am implementation incorrectly. Any found problem like me ?

Best Regards,
Mobiz Game

Stewart Miles

Dec 3, 2016, 12:28:05 PM12/3/16