How can i change console language?

상훈 (elon) 강

Aug 25, 2016, 11:01:49 AM8/25/16
to Firebase Google Group
My console is set as Korean.

To make identical language environment, I want to change console language from Korean to English.

How can i do that? I tried to find but i failed how to do.

Kato Richardson

Aug 25, 2016, 12:01:36 PM8/25/16
to Firebase Google Group
Hello,

Looks like this was recently answered here.  In summary, you can add hl=en to the URl or change your language preferences in Google Account.

☼, Kato
P.S. If it's not offensive to your culture or beliefs, I'd encourage you to introduce yourself! We are a close-knit family. It's easier to keep that culture strong when we remember that there are real people on the other end of our emails. Getting to know one another by name is a great first step.

Kato Richardson | Developer Programs Eng | kato...@google.com | 775-235-8398