[Funnel] How to add parameter condition in funnel event ?

Sébastien

Jul 21, 2017, 3:33:28 PM7/21/17
to Firebase Google Group
Hi guys,

I want to create funnel in order to know how players are progression through a game level. I have events like LEVEL_START, LEVEL_COMPLETE etc. For those events I have parameters like "level_number". So when create a funnel for a level, I want to specify the events like LEVEL_START, LEVEL_COMPLETE but I also want to filter parameter value. For example, if I crate a funnel for my level 1 I want to specify that the LEVEL_START event should have its "level_number" parameters equal to 1.

Is that possible ?

Thanks