Cloud Natural Language API & Cloud Speech API for Firebase ML

fil...@umanni.com.br

Jun 19, 2018, 3:25:28 PM6/19/18
to Firebase Google Group
Hey,

Any roadmap to integrate Cloud Natural Language API & Cloud Speech API into Firebase ML?

I'm needing these kind of features and would be great to have it integrated with firebase instead of handling http requests directly to the google api's.

Thanks

Sachin Kotwani

Jun 19, 2018, 4:01:03 PM6/19/18
to fireba...@googlegroups.com
Hi Filipe,

Thanks for the feedback. We don't have anything to share point in terms of new features, but I'd be really interested in hearing more about your use case on mobile, if you are willing to share.

Sachin (Product Manager, ML Kit)

fil...@umanni.com.br

Jun 19, 2018, 6:17:29 PM6/19/18
to Firebase Google Group
Sure, It's kind of a product in development, so discretion is needed, is there a private way we can talk in this group or a hangout would be better?

Sachin Kotwani

Jun 19, 2018, 6:29:01 PM6/19/18
to fireba...@googlegroups.com
Sure thing. I'll message you privately.