Firebase Funnels with Parameters

Ivan Murzak

Apr 2, 2017, 10:20:36 AM4/2/17
to Firebase Google Group
Thanks for the great Firebase free analytics.

We trying to work with it. But currently stuck on that, we can't create valuable Funnel.
For example, we have a game and the game has many levels. Every level end has event level_done. And every of that events have level name as a parameter of the event.
But Firebase Funnels system just works with eventNames and nothing more. It isn't usable.
The same thing happens with event "click" when "buttonName" is a parameter of the event. Again, it means Funnels don't work for us.

I believe Firebase team will integrate ability to create funnels with event parameters. I'm sure it will be great feature for everyone.
Thanks!

Dirk Bosman

May 11, 2017, 2:00:06 PM5/11/17
to Firebase Google Group
I also second this post :)

Richard Fu

Jun 9, 2017, 2:01:58 AM6/9/17
to Firebase Google Group
Same here, we are in Unity and trying Firebase, and surprised Firebase doens't allow this!!! While ALL the analytic tools we used, GameAnalytics, UmengAnalytics and UnityAnalytics, have it!!!!

Potatoes Chips Studio

Jan 21, 2018, 4:15:25 PM1/21/18
to Firebase Google Group
Totally agree. It's true that UnityAnalytics needs more works in funnel (Select Date or version for example) but use parameters in funnels is something that should be there. Without that we have to create one event per level which is insane for order.

touch...@gmail.com

Jun 18, 2018, 11:18:59 AM6/18/18
to Firebase Google Group
+1 we would love to have the same as well

Dňa nedeľa, 2. apríla 2017 16:20:36 UTC+2 Ivan Murzak napísal(-a):

Thomas P.

Jul 8, 2018, 7:41:42 AM7/8/18
to Firebase Google Group
+1.
My use is a little different, and yet I have the impression that it is basic: I track all buttons clicks through an event and parameters to characterize each buttons (screen, area ...).
I would like to define some stage of my funnel based on these events with precise parameters.

lutfi...@gmail.com

Oct 1, 2018, 10:52:38 AM10/1/18
to Firebase Google Group
+1