New project cost estimate

eugenio aquiles mancebo azcona

Jun 17, 2018, 12:50:27 AM6/17/18
to Firebase Google Group
Hi community.

I'm about to start a new project, iOS-Android apps as well as some Web-UI. I'm considering to use Firebase as my backend architecture but I'm not really sure about the price I will be facing in the future.

My app has an estimate of 20,000 users connected at the same time for about 8 hours a day. My DB Structure is close to 12 tables and I will not store more than 400MB of files in the Storage. The app will mainly exchange Strings of data and I will use FCM for any new client request notifications.

I know it's not really easy to estimate a correct number, but based on your previous experience. Can you guys give me some idea of how much will I be paying in the Pay as you go plan?

Really appreciate.

Thanks

Radi Cho

Jun 17, 2018, 10:25:26 AM6/17/18
to Firebase Google Group
Hello!
The Blaze plan (Pay as you go) has calculator, in which you can use: https://firebase.google.com/pricing/#blaze-calculator

eugenio aquiles mancebo azcona

Jun 17, 2018, 10:37:23 AM6/17/18
to Firebase Google Group
Thank you so much for the quick response.

The only problem is that I’m not sure how many downloads or reads request my users will be doing on regular basis.

That’s why I was thinking that maybe you guys can have a better idea for the estimation.

Thanks