"firebase.js:26 Uncaught Error: Firebase App named '[DEFAULT]-firebaseui-temp' already exists." on react re-render when I return to a tab in a single page application

Juan Letamendia

Sep 28, 2016, 10:38:10 AM9/28/16
to Firebase Google Group
I've created a 3 tab page that works as a single page app in ReactJS. I'm trying to use the module Firebase Authentication. The problem is that the first time that I go to that tab creates the auth login form. If I go to another tab and come back I get the error "firebase.js:26 Uncaught Error: Firebase App named '[DEFAULT]-firebaseui-temp' already exists." . Can anyone help me to avoid this re-render problem?. Thanks!

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/39736739/reactjs-app-authentication-firebasefirebaseui-uncaught-error-firebase-app-nam

Bassam

Sep 28, 2016, 10:46:11 PM9/28/16
to Firebase Google Group
Hey Juan, I posted an answer on stackoverflow.