Firebase login issue

Learning Mela

May 25, 2016, 11:13:44 AM5/25/16
to Firebase Google Group
Hi,

I am trying to host my first firebase web app from my windows machine.

When I give the "firebase login" command in the command prompt, it is opening the browser and asking for authentication. After submitting the login details, I am getting the below error in the browser.

The Firebase CLI login request was rejected or an error occurred. Please run firebase login again or contact support if you continue to have difficulty logging in.

Did any one face this issue? What is the solution for this?

Thanks,
Bose.

Michael Bleigh

May 25, 2016, 11:27:23 AM5/25/16
to Firebase Google Group

Try running

firebase login --no-localhost

And see if you're able to login that way

Eli Jaimes

May 25, 2016, 2:14:52 PM5/25/16
to Firebase Google Group
I got the same error
Already tried: 'firebase login --no-localhost'
and get Error: Authentication Error.

I am behind a proxy, and I´m reading that a lot of user had problems with firebase deploy when they are at work and behind a proxy,

What can we do @Michael Bleigh?

Zheren Lian

May 26, 2016, 10:23:19 AM5/26/16
to Firebase Google Group
I have a same problem.

Paste authorization code here: ******
Error: Authentication Error.

在 2016年5月26日星期四 UTC+8上午2:14:52,Eli Jaimes写道:

Michael Bleigh

Jun 15, 2016, 1:51:04 PM6/15/16
to Firebase Google Group
The Firebase CLI does not currently work behind a proxy. We're aware of the issue but don't have a timeline for a fix. You can follow along with the tracked issue here: https://github.com/firebase/firebase-tools/issues/155