Launch Error on Unity 5.6

Naufal Bayu

Apr 25, 2017, 9:35:02 AM4/25/17
to Firebase Google Group
Hello, I am new to Firebase.

When i Launch my Apps it will always show error something like this:
DllNotFoundException: App
Firebase.AppUtilPINVOKE+SWIGExceptionHelper..cctor ()
Rethrow as TypeInitializationException: An exception was thrown by the type initializer for SWIGExceptionHelper
Firebase.AppUtilPINVOKE..cctor ()
Rethrow as TypeInitializationException: An exception was thrown by the type initializer for Firebase.AppUtilPINVOKE
Firebase.AppUtil.SetEnabledAllAppCallbacks (Boolean arg0)
Firebase.FirebaseApp+FirebaseHandler.Create ()
Firebase.FirebaseApp.get_DefaultInstance ()
MonsterSpawn.Start () (at Assets/Scripts/MonsterSpawn.cs:23)

What should i do to fix this? i just followed what it is saying on the Firebase site, and it always show me this error.
Please help me.
Thanks in advance.

Stewart Miles

Apr 25, 2017, 5:10:59 PM4/25/17
to fireba...@googlegroups.com

Naufal Bayu

Stewart Miles

Apr 26, 2017, 12:35:03 PM4/26/17
to fireba...@googlegroups.com
If you unzip your APK you should see libApp.so.  e.g On a Mac with an APK built for "FAT (x86 + arm)" ABI:

$ unzip -l firebase_messaging.apk | grep libApp
  1035460  04-25-2017 17:48   lib/armeabi-v7a/libApp.so
  1184256  04-25-2017 17:59   lib/x86/libApp.so

If you don't see libApp.so in your APK then you don't have the Play Services Resolver enabled.

In addition, you should check your Assets/Plugins/Android/ directory which should contain the AAR files required by Firebase.  e.g

If they're not present then you have the Play Services Resolver disabled.

Cheers,
Stewart

Naufal Bayu

Apr 27, 2017, 9:47:42 AM4/27/17
to Firebase Google Group
Okay somehow i solved my problem, dunno how but the error not found anymore thanks for the help. :)