Final step Connect custom domain dialog not completing

Henk Visser

Jul 29, 2016, 10:48:34 AM7/29/16
to Firebase Google Group
Hi there,

I'm trying to connect my firebase app to a custom domain of mine. About 24 hours ago I've created a CNAME record at the registrar where my custom domain is registrered, as described in the last step of the Connect custom domain dialog. I've done so 24 hours ago, so it's safe to assume that the record has been propagated sufficiently. However, the last step of the Connect custom domain dialog doesn't get marked as completed. Neither do I get to see my app when I visit my custom domain. The firebase app to which I want to connect my custom domain is running. Do I have to do some ssl configuration as well, before I can complete that last step? Or perhaps something else?

Best regards,

Henk

Jacob Wenger

Jul 29, 2016, 1:20:02 PM7/29/16
to fireba...@googlegroups.com
Please reach out to support through our personalized support channel here.

Jacob