The bug of firebase analytics

Tony Liang

Oct 21, 2016, 12:30:09 AM10/21/16
to Firebase Google Group

My app find a bug of firebase analytics ,how do I handle? Thank you.

Kato Richardson

Oct 25, 2016, 10:45:21 AM10/25/16
to Firebase Google Group
Hi Tony!

Thanks for sharing this.

Can you create a minimal repro (less than 100 lines of code that runs and reproduces the error, version info, sample data, security rules, and steps to reproduce) we can use to verify and troubleshoot?

If you're not on the latest version, could you upgrade and see if it still happens?

☼, Kato

Kato Richardson | Developer Programs Eng | kato...@google.com | 775-235-8398