Firebase Analytics

Pornchai R.

Jul 29, 2016, 10:48:34 AM7/29/16
to Firebase Google Group

I've issue that the user property are not shown, anyone please provide solutions for this

We have set the user property ChildType to UHT in the android app and there is shown in log as below.

Then, we use the property as Audience but no data shown after waiting for 2 days

We have make sure that all instance of firebaseAnalytics are set by code below

public static FirebaseAnalytics getInstance(Context context){
FirebaseAnalytics mFirebaseAnalytics = FirebaseAnalytics.getInstance(context);
mFirebaseAnalytics.setUserProperty(UP_ChildType_KEY, childType);
mFirebaseAnalytics.setUserId(userId);
return mFirebaseAnalytics;
}

Jacob Wenger

Aug 4, 2016, 1:21:17 PM8/4/16
to fireba...@googlegroups.com
Hey there,

Audience membership is thresholded at 10 users. Concretely, this means that if you don't have at least 10 users in your audience, no data will show up and it will be as if your audience has zero members. Once your audience reaches 11+ members, data should start being populated.

Cheers,
Jacob