Firebase and backend logic.

White Rabbit

Oct 20, 2016, 6:42:22 PM10/20/16
to Firebase Google Group
Hello, I would like to create both website and iOS app using firebase. Obviously, with common data for app and website. I want that the logic will not be on the client side but on a server side, too. I wonder if it possible? If so, how can I do this? I found this topic but it was quite a long time ago, so maybe something has changed? Thanks in advance.

Lucas Ávila

Oct 22, 2016, 11:53:54 AM10/22/16
to Firebase Google Group
I'm using AWS Lambda and AWS SNS and it works fine.
As soon as I've written to firebase I tell the server what to do with SNS and it calls a Lambda to do the job.
Firebase supports server login, so you're fine.

White Rabbit

Oct 22, 2016, 2:55:57 PM10/22/16
to Firebase Google Group
What do you think about using Firebase and App Engine flexible or standard environment? Would it be a good solution for my needs?