Firebase Auth with Unity SDK on Windows & Mac

Drew Dough

Jul 23, 2017, 8:51:28 PM7/23/17
to Firebase Google Group
Hi,

Is it possible to do a stand-alone build for Windows/Mac with Unity using the Firebase Unity SDK?

I think Firebase only supports iOS and Android? But I'm wondering if someone has a work around for this? Maybe using the REST API?

One other question - how can I export all of my Users into a CSV or JSON or XML file? I need to process my customers email addresses into my marketing system. Don't find much info about this.. is there still no feature to do this in?

Thanks!

Drew

Ian Barber

Jul 24, 2017, 8:12:40 PM7/24/17
to Firebase Google Group
The Unity SDK doesn't support desktop windows/mac, sorry!

You can export users using the CLI: https://firebase.google.com/docs/cli/auth#authexport