Trine Ukkestad - Oslo , Norway

KIDLINK Response Moderators

Apr 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/24/98
to RESP...@listserv.nodak.edu

Name: Trine Ukkestad
Age: 13
Gender: Girl
City/Town: Oslo
Country: Norway
School: Høyenhall
Format: WWW

1. Who am I?

I play basketball and i used to play the piano.I sitt wery much on the computer.My interests are mostley boys and basket

2. What do I want to be when I grow up?

I want to go to law school and be a loyer

3. How do I want the world to be better when I grow up?

I think all people should be treted the same eigter white , black ,ore brown.people should also stopp having wores

4. What can I do now to make this happen?

- Submitted via the KIDLINK WWW - 98.04.17 16:34:24 GMT -
-------> http://www.kidlink.org/RESPONSE/4Q.html <-------