Bettina E Andersen , Hinnerup, Denmark

1 view

RESPONSE Moderators

Jan 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/12/99
to RESP...@listserv.nodak.edu
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 1999 10:30:31 +0100
From: Roenbaekskolen 5b <Roenbaek...@skolekom.dk>
To: RESP...@LISTSERV.NODAK.EDU
Subject: 4 questions

----
List of 4Q-girls-ansvers from girls The Roenbaekschool, Hinnerup,
Denmark
1.
HEY. My name is Bettina Egede Andersen. I am 11 years old and I’m a
girl. I live in Hinnerup close to Aarhus in Denmark. My school’s name
is the Roenbaekschool. My interests are football and team handball. I
am born on the 5 th. of July. In my family we are four persons my mum,
my dad, my big sister and me. We have a cat. His name is Mr. Andersen
and we have a bird. His name is Pjuske.

2.
I would like to be a vet or to be a fashion shop assistant. I would be
married and have two children. My dream is to go to Cuba and swim with
dolphins.

3.
I hope there will be no more wars and no pollution and not so many
homeless people.

4.
I can be nice to orther people and not pollute.

1.
My name is Camilla Joergensen.
I am 12 years old.I am a girl.I live in Hinnerup near Aarhus,Denmark.
Interest: Horses,Handball,Close and Boys.

2.
I would like to be a coldeye or a vet because i like animals.

3.
That all children in the world have something to eat.

4.That i will not do at my self.

1.
My name is Frigg Harlung i am 11 years old. I am a girl I live in
Denmark I live in a town called Hinnerup. My shcools name is
Roenbeakshcool. My interests are drawing and painting,reading,listening
to music and to be with my friends.

2.
I would like to be an artpainter.

3.
Not so much violence theft and all that narcoties.

4.
I don’t know if I can do anything.

1.
My name is Malene Kuhr Mikkelsen. I am 11 years old. I am a girl. I
live in Hinnerup close to Aarhus in Denmark. My school is called
Roenbaekschool. I am interested in jump-gymnastics, hip hop, skiing,
friends and music.

2.
I would like to be a photographer or a designer and have a good
education and have two or three children.

3.
I would like that there wasn’t so much war, violence and mess from the
factories.

4.
That I will not do it myself.

1.
I am a girl on 11 year my name is Martina pedersen originally I have 2
names
Martina Irene Munk Pedersen but Martina is my right name. I am live in
Hinnerup in Denmark my school,s name is Roenbaekschool my hobby I play
on my keybord and play whith my cat

2.
I will good to be a veterinary, a keeper at a zoo, and a animal trainer.
I can much good like animals

3.
Stop pollution, stop war, help poor people and stop poachers.

4.
I can give money to red croos
I can help the nature
I dont now

1.
I´am a girl 11 years my name is Mette Dalsaa i live in a small town
called Hinnerup which lie close to Aarhus in Denmark. My school is
named The Roenbaekschool. My interests is to listen to music to read
books and to talk with my rabbit.

2.
I want to be a famous archaeologist and I want an archaelogy training.

3.
Help poor people in other countrys.

4.
Support red cross and save the child.

1.
My name is Mette Kirk Soendergaard. I am 11 years old. I am a girl. I
live in Hinnerup close to Aarhus in Denmark. My school is called The
Roenbaekschool. I am interested in jump-gymnastics, skiing, friends and
music.

2.
I would like to be a skiguide or a designer and have a good education.(
and two/three children )

3.
I would like that there wasnt so much violence and mess from the
factories.

4.
That I will not do it myself

1.
My name is Sofie Huus Karlsen. I am 11 years old, I’m a girl and I live
in a town called Hinnerup in Denmark. My school’s name is the
Roenbaekschool. I love dog’s.

2.
I will like to work with dog’s and other animal’s. I will be married
and get some kids, and be happy.

3.
There must not be so much pollution, stupid people. And theft.

4.
I will be good opposite to other people, animals and the nature.