(Fwd) Introduction of Alexander Dieckhoff

Martin Kurz

Mar 21, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/21/96
to Multiple recipients of list RESPONSE
From: "Alexander Dieckhoff" <HHS_S1/ADIECKHO>
To: internet
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 1996 15:33:35 +0000
Subject: Introduction of Alexander Dieckhoff

Q 1)
My name is Alexander Dieckhoff
I am fourteen
I am a boy
I live in Dreieich in Germany
The name of my school is Heinrich-Heine-Schule
I am 1.71 m tall
I have blond hair and my eyes are blue
My hobby is modeltrain
I collect new and old engines and carriages
Sometimes I take photos from trains

Q 2)
I want to work at the railway but I do not know if I real do that

Q 3)
I want peace on the whole world and that nobody must be hungry

Q 4)
When I grow up and earn much money, I will give a part of this for
poor people

please write back
by Alexander Dieckhoff
--
*Please put the student's full name in the subject line.*
Martin Kurz, Computer Coordinator, ma....@schule.uni-frankfurt.de,