Dispatched: Your ICICI Bank Cheque Book status

Account_...@icicibank.com

Jul 29, 2017, 10:52:15 AM7/29/17
to FINANCE-...@googlegroups.com

Dear Customer,

Greetings from ICICI Bank.

The Cheque Book for your Account XX1002 has been sent by CONNECT INDIA COURIER, AWB ICBLR0350608 on 29-JUL-17.

To track the status, visit bit.ly/2prKKli or login to iMobile>Services>Check Status.

Now get digital convenience with iMobile app and Internet Banking. Access a host of services like Generate PIN, Re-issue Debit Card, Order Cheque Book, View/ Download Statements and much more. To know more, visit www.icicibank.com/bankdigital.

Looking forward to more opportunities to be of service to you.

Sincerely,

Customer Service Team
ICICI Bank Limited.

This is an auto generated e-mail. Please do not reply.

st17...@gmail.com

Aug 21, 2017, 11:03:49 PM8/21/17
to finance-parijatha
Sir please contact me in this number9109036600

Account_...@icicibank.com

Aug 24, 2017, 9:30:30 AM8/24/17
to FINANCE-...@googlegroups.com

Dear Customer,

Greetings from ICICI Bank.

The Cheque Book for your Account XX1002 has been sent by CONNECT INDIA COURIER, AWB ICBLR0362284 on 24-AUG-17.

montu...@gmail.com

Sep 14, 2017, 11:05:27 PM9/14/17
to finance-parijatha
Mare account se 2400kisi ne online purchase kiya esa Kese posibale he mare ko one time paswrad or cvv Numbr bina huva iska mtlab he ki Icici me pesa rakhna safe nhi he me aaj 250000ka claim Icici pe krne vala hu or midiya bhi bulaunga ya Kya krna he muje urjent call kriye9998893909,9426513904,8200435758

sudeep...@gmail.com

Sep 22, 2017, 11:30:45 AM9/22/17
to finance-parijatha

Where is my noc?
Plz send my noc.
On this address
266/812
Khala bazar thatheri wali gali bhadewan lucknow
Up 226004

anuj...@gmail.com

Oct 12, 2017, 7:54:47 AM10/12/17
to finance-parijatha

rmpg...@gmail.com

Oct 16, 2017, 5:10:31 AM10/16/17
to finance-parijatha

murmu...@gmail.com

Oct 21, 2017, 7:37:32 AM10/21/17
to finance-parijatha

Sir,When will be reaching my cheque book?

bikashpr...@gmail.com

Oct 24, 2017, 9:56:04 PM10/24/17
to finance-parijatha

vijayagr...@gmail.com

Nov 7, 2017, 8:36:11 PM11/7/17
to finance-parijatha
a/c no. 114901502823 name vijay prakash agrawal

qum...@gmail.com

Nov 20, 2017, 8:51:22 PM11/20/17
to finance-parijatha
Please give me information, in which address you have sent my ATM card and My My full a/c number. My e-mail Id is dynami...@yahoo.com.

diwakarp...@gmail.com

Dec 4, 2017, 3:25:21 AM12/4/17
to finance-parijatha

Account_...@icicibank.com

Dec 4, 2017, 10:08:14 AM12/4/17
to FINANCE-...@googlegroups.com

Dear Customer,

Greetings from ICICI Bank.

The Cheque Book for your Account XX1002 has been sent by CONNECT INDIA COURIER, AWB ICBLR0408029 on 04-DEC-17.

satnaam...@gmail.com

Dec 12, 2017, 4:41:30 AM12/12/17
to finance-parijatha

250452658

singhan...@gmail.com

Dec 12, 2017, 5:57:16 AM12/12/17
to finance-parijatha
Sir mera debit card abhi tak nahi mila or return ho gya h mgs aaya tha Sir help me Call me 7047741282

madhusingh29...@gmail.com

Dec 16, 2017, 9:10:11 AM12/16/17
to finance-parijatha
631341731600222

s...@kriyaconsultants.co.in

Dec 19, 2017, 12:32:46 AM12/19/17
to finance-parijatha
On Saturday, July 29, 2017 at 8:22:15 PM UTC+5:30, Account_...@icicibank.com wrote:

When will my statement reach me.

veen...@gmail.com

Jan 14, 2018, 1:18:20 AM1/14/18
to finance-parijatha

raa...@gmail.com

Jan 15, 2018, 2:13:01 AM1/15/18
to finance-parijatha
sir,

what is the status of my cheque book despatch:--
AWB ICCQ31825 sent on 12.01.2018.

account no. 000501563263

gklsri...@gmail.com

Jan 29, 2018, 5:05:04 AM1/29/18
to finance-parijatha
Sir, where is my cheque book despatched vide AWB no.10770 dated 22.1.2018 through Doped Ex

gklsri...@gmail.com

Jan 29, 2018, 5:25:03 AM1/29/18
to finance-parijatha
Sir, Please let me know where is my cheque book of a/ c no.********9513 despatched through Speed Ex vide AWB No.10770 dated 22.1.2018. An early response is needed

Account_...@icicibank.com

Feb 5, 2018, 9:07:29 AM2/5/18
to FINANCE-...@googlegroups.com

Dear Customer,

Greetings from ICICI Bank.

The Cheque Book for your Account XX1002 has been sent by CONNECT INDIA COURIER, AWB ICBLR0438714 on 05-FEB-18.

To track the status, visit http://bit.ly/2prKKli or login to iMobile>Services>Check Status.

sachinr...@gmail.com

Mar 13, 2018, 3:57:57 AM3/13/18
to finance-parijatha
Sir,When will be reaching my cheque book?

Sir please contact me in this number 09112440555

sachinr...@gmail.com

Mar 13, 2018, 3:58:49 AM3/13/18
to finance-parijatha
On Tuesday, March 13, 2018 at 1:27:57 PM UTC+5:30, sachinr...@gmail.com wrote:
> Sir,When will be reaching my cheque book?
>
> Sir please contact me in this number 09112440555

Sir please contact me in this number 09011808859

sonusin...@gmail.com

Mar 29, 2018, 8:14:09 AM3/29/18
to finance-parijatha
Sir my chequebook status

sonusin...@gmail.com

Mar 29, 2018, 8:16:38 AM3/29/18
to finance-parijatha
Sir My account no. 090501504267chequebook status

Account_...@icicibank.com

Apr 3, 2018, 11:26:17 AM4/3/18
to FINANCE-...@googlegroups.com

Dear Customer,

Greetings from ICICI Bank.

The Cheque Book for your Account XX1002 has been sent by CONNECT INDIA COURIER, AWB ICBLR0465644 on 03-APR-18.

prabhula...@gmail.com

Apr 22, 2018, 1:27:46 AM4/22/18
to finance-parijatha
Plz contact me 9785810148 on this number sir

Urget sir

sjose...@gmail.com

Apr 23, 2018, 2:20:12 AM4/23/18
to finance-parijatha
On Saturday, July 29, 2017 at 8:22:15 PM UTC+5:30, Account_...@icicibank.com wrote:
> Dear Customer,
> Greetings from ICICI Bank.
>
> The Cheque Book for your Account XX1002 has been sent by CONNECT INDIA COURIER, AWB ICBLR0350608 on 29-JUL-17.
>
> To track the status, visit bit.ly/2prKKli or login to iMobile>Services>Check Status.

cherryfre...@gmail.com

Apr 23, 2018, 10:11:57 AM4/23/18
to finance-parijatha
AWB93301367539

cherryfre...@gmail.com

Apr 23, 2018, 10:16:24 AM4/23/18
to finance-parijatha
Jude Hilly Fredericks

bsohag...@gmail.com

Apr 25, 2018, 7:52:14 AM4/25/18
to finance-parijatha

bsohag...@gmail.com

Apr 25, 2018, 7:54:06 AM4/25/18
to finance-parijatha
yor service is poor chek book hasbin not delevred yet after 10 working days

Account_...@icicibank.com

May 5, 2018, 1:17:27 AM5/5/18
to FINANCE-...@googlegroups.com

Dear Customer,

Greetings from ICICI Bank.

The Cheque Book for your Account XX1002 has been sent by CONNECT INDIA COURIER, AWB ICBLR0479599 on 04-MAY-18.

To track the status, visit http://bit.ly/2prKKli or login to iMobile>Services>Check Status.

santoshdes...@sinhgad.edu

May 14, 2018, 1:00:44 PM5/14/18
to finance-parijatha
Dear Sir,
unable to track status of my credit card To track the status, visit bit.ly/2prKKli or login to iMobile>Services>Check Status.

On Saturday, 29 July 2017 20:22:15 UTC+5:30, Account_...@icicibank.com wrote:
> Dear Customer,
> Greetings from ICICI Bank.
>

> The Cheque Book for your Account XX1002 has been sent by CONNECT INDIA COURIER, AWB ICBLR0350608 on 29-JUL-17.
>
> To track the status, visit bit.ly/2prKKli or login to iMobile>Services>Check Status.

starnirajk...@gmail.com

Jun 25, 2018, 4:42:21 AM6/25/18
to finance-parijatha
Check no EA443446048in name chhotu kumar thakur branch Motihari Icic bank

Account_...@icicibank.com

Jul 4, 2018, 9:57:28 AM7/4/18
to FINANCE-...@googlegroups.com

Dear Customer,

Greetings from ICICI Bank.

The Cheque Book for your Account XX1002 has been sent by CONNECT INDIA COURIER, AWB ICBLR0506467 on 03-JUL-18.

To track the status, visit http://bit.ly/2prKKli or login to iMobile>Services>Check Status.

cara...@gmail.com

Jul 5, 2018, 1:45:51 AM7/5/18
to finance-parijatha
Speed Post refer.no Ex361168030In

kishore...@gmail.com

Jul 27, 2018, 10:42:55 PM7/27/18
to finance-parijatha
Speed post reference number - EW622038049IN

Account_...@icicibank.com

Jul 30, 2018, 6:09:06 AM7/30/18
to FINANCE-...@googlegroups.com

Dear Customer,

Greetings from ICICI Bank.

The Cheque Book for your Account XX1002 has been sent by CONNECT INDIA COURIER, AWB ICBLR0518365 on 30-JUL-18.

hemant74670...@gmail.com

Aug 18, 2018, 10:16:06 PM8/18/18
to finance-parijatha
Sir please send my checkbook by speed post any queryies call me 9999434284 my a/c detail 008301540562

anantha.s...@gmail.com

Oct 2, 2018, 10:12:13 PM10/2/18
to finance-parijatha
EN424245701IN

Account_...@icicibank.com

Oct 3, 2018, 4:12:10 PM10/3/18
to FINANCE-...@googlegroups.com

Dear Customer,

Greetings from ICICI Bank.

The Cheque Book for your Account XX1002 has been sent by CONNECT INDIA COURIER, AWB ICBLR0545403 on 03-OCT-18.

nalus...@gmail.com

Nov 4, 2018, 3:31:13 AM11/4/18
to finance-parijatha
.

babu5...@gmail.com

Nov 6, 2018, 10:30:07 AM11/6/18
to finance-parijatha
I would like to know the my checque has delivered or not , let me know whom to contact

Account_...@icicibank.com

Nov 9, 2018, 12:21:09 PM11/9/18
to FINANCE-...@googlegroups.com

Dear Customer,

Greetings from ICICI Bank.

The Cheque Book for your Account XX1002 has been sent by CONNECT INDIA COURIER, AWB ICBLR0558361 on 09-NOV-18.

muke...@gmail.com

Jan 12, 2019, 4:42:04 AM1/12/19
to finance-parijatha
Mukesh kumar

pvjos...@gmail.com

Mar 12, 2019, 2:08:37 AM3/12/19
to finance-parijatha
On Saturday, July 29, 2017 at 8:22:15 PM UTC+5:30, Account_...@icicibank.com wrote:
> Dear Customer,
> Greetings from ICICI Bank.
>
> The Cheque Book for your Account XX1002 has been sent by CONNECT INDIA COURIER, AWB ICBLR0350608 on 29-JUL-17.
>
> To track the status, visit bit.ly/2prKKli or login to iMobile>Services>Check Status.

Account_...@icicibank.com

Mar 13, 2019, 2:57:15 PM3/13/19
to FINANCE-...@googlegroups.com

Dear Customer,

Greetings from ICICI Bank.

The Cheque Book for your Account XX1002 has been sent by Velex Courier, AWB 93303089726 on 13-MAR-19.

To track the status, visit http://bit.ly/2prKKli or login to iMobile>Services>Check Status.

smru...@gmail.com

Jun 6, 2019, 4:22:27 AM6/6/19
to finance-parijatha
On Saturday, July 29, 2017 at 8:22:15 PM UTC+5:30, Account_...@icicibank.com wrote:
> Dear Customer,
> Greetings from ICICI Bank.
>
> The Cheque Book for your Account XX1002 has been sent by CONNECT INDIA COURIER, AWB ICBLR0350608 on 29-JUL-17.
>
> To track the status, visit bit.ly/2prKKli or login to iMobile>Services>Check Status.

> Now get digital convenience with iMobile app and Internet Banking. Access a host of services like Generate PIN, Re-issue Debit Card, Order Cheque Book, View/ Download Statements and much more. To know more, visit www.icicibank.com/bankdigital.
>
> Looking forward to more opportunities to be of service to you.
> Sincerely,
> Customer Service Team
> ICICI Bank Limited.
> This is an auto generated e-mail. Please do not reply.

kindly send courier boy phone no.

skj...@gmail.com

Oct 5, 2019, 8:42:19 AM10/5/19
to finance-parijatha
Dear Sir/Madam,

Please send card my current home address.

Name : Sanjay Kumar Jha
House No.29-C, Gali No.5/3, Shakti Vihar, Mithapur, Numberdar Colony, Badarpur, New Delhi-110044.
Landmark : Tanki Road.

for reference attached my electricity bill.

Thank & Regards
Sanjay Kumar Jha
Cont.No.9810168617

pojagaje...@gmail.com

Oct 22, 2019, 6:23:44 AM10/22/19
to finance-parijatha
Mukesh singh

kkche...@gmail.com

Nov 5, 2019, 2:30:02 AM11/5/19
to finance-parijatha
Not received cheque book of our OD account 115705000518.Make available soon for KK D

mahendra...@gmail.com

Nov 20, 2019, 2:13:20 AM11/20/19
to finance-parijatha
AWBJM079000897

nairmani...@gmail.com

Nov 21, 2019, 12:43:52 AM11/21/19
to finance-parijatha
Dear sir,
please contact 9322439057

jainde...@gmail.com

Nov 27, 2019, 9:08:18 PM11/27/19
to finance-parijatha
Sir please dispatch my cheque books in my proper address and my office open 10am to 7am every day

shokatju...@gmail.com

Dec 16, 2019, 10:51:30 AM12/16/19
to finance-parijatha
Dear sir dispatch my check book ac no.××0767 sent my proper address: Juneja meharon ki basti Bhadkha Barmer 344001
Speed post no.AWB EQ435418005IN My mobile no.9982493977

dorachi...@gmail.com

Dec 21, 2019, 7:54:51 AM12/21/19
to finance-parijatha

dorachi...@gmail.com

Dec 21, 2019, 7:59:43 AM12/21/19
to finance-parijatha

dorachi...@gmail.com

Dec 21, 2019, 8:00:33 AM12/21/19
to finance-parijatha

gsd.p...@gmail.com

Dec 23, 2019, 2:06:45 PM12/23/19
to finance-parijatha
Dear sir,
I am not in India right now.I currently work in Saudi arbiya .Due to which i will not be able to receive my debit card.
Plz call me my mo no 966537932126
Plz send me my debit card my new Saudi address.

gsd.p...@gmail.com

Dec 23, 2019, 2:17:47 PM12/23/19
to finance-parijatha
Dear sir, i am gyasuddin plz call me .
My mo no 966537932126
I am right now Saudi arbiya.

chintanbh...@gmail.com

Dec 31, 2019, 3:10:06 AM12/31/19
to finance-parijatha
sir, when will I get my cheque book and other debit cards.

most reply

no sales person from your bank picking up my calls

matter most urgent.

shabir  shaikh  indorewale.

On Monday, December 4, 2017 at 8:38:14 PM UTC+5:30, Account_...@icicibank.com wrote:

Dear Customer,

Greetings from ICICI Bank.

The Cheque Book for your Account XX1002 has been sent by CONNECT INDIA COURIER, AWB ICBLR0408029 on 04-DEC-17.

vinod.v...@gmail.com

Jan 8, 2020, 12:18:09 AM1/8/20
to finance-parijatha
Dispatched credit card by speed post.
AWBEQ435518145IN

Account_...@icicibank.com

Jan 8, 2020, 9:54:08 AM1/8/20
to FINANCE-...@googlegroups.com

Dear Customer,

The Cheque Book for your Account XX1002 has been sent by Kerry Indev Express, AWB 93304743685 on 08-JAN-20.

To track the status, visit bit.ly/2prKKli or login to iMobile>Services>Check Status.

Sincerely,

Customer Service Team
ICICI Bank Limited.

This is a system generated e-mail. Please do not reply to this e-mail.

chintan bhanushali

Jan 9, 2020, 5:34:21 AM1/9/20
to finance-parijatha
MIS USE OF EMAIL ID AND ITS INFO ||
ALREADY THE REPORT FOR THE SAME HAS BEEN DONE .
ICICI BANK NEEDS TO TAKE ACTION AGAINST THESE , AS THE MATTER IS FAKE WHICH INCLUDES FAKE ID AND FROUD DECLARATION
 AND NO REQUEST FOR ANY BANK ACCOUNT OR CHEQUE BOOK . THE BANK IS WARNED BY MISUSING OF ITS CONTENT AND MAKING FROUD .

imrankh...@gmail.com

Jan 19, 2020, 7:11:43 AM1/19/20
to finance-parijatha
Where is my new card. Why ur ICICI Toll free No. starts with 1860 which is heavily paid no ?

vanama...@gmail.com

Feb 5, 2020, 10:02:03 PM2/5/20
to finance-parijatha
Dear sir

Still now not Recived my cheque book I need so please call me and check my states
9652519846 please inform me that need full

Account_...@icicibank.com

Feb 12, 2020, 12:52:39 AM2/12/20
to FINANCE-...@googlegroups.com

Dear Customer,

The Cheque Book for your Account XX1002 has been sent by Kerry Indev Express, AWB 93304758108 on 11-FEB-20.

To track the status, visit bit.ly/2prKKli or login to iMobile>Services>Check Status.

Sincerely,

Customer Service Team
ICICI Bank Limited.

This is a system generated e-mail. Please do not reply to this e-mail.

lkarc...@gmail.com

lkarc...@gmail.com

Mar 10, 2020, 9:03:32 AM3/10/20
to finance-parijatha

ugalevr...@gmail.com

Jul 8, 2020, 3:50:56 AM7/8/20
to finance-parijatha
Until & unless I didn't got me my cheque book & debit card plz send early as possible

kmmura...@gmail.com

Jul 14, 2020, 9:33:58 AM7/14/20
to finance-parijatha

KOTAMRAJU MOHANMURALI

Jul 15, 2020, 3:41:39 AM7/15/20
to finance-parijatha
pl note that first of all my a/c no is 1027 not as mentioned by u
as1002.. i feel some mistake occurred.
pl re check. and trace it. As i am urgently in need of it. my address
is with u and bank, if possible pl send to my home adress ,for which
i am waiting in home only.