Announce: FIGnition Hardware Reference Draft 0.1 - you will Like this :-) !

Julian Skidmore

Feb 7, 2014, 10:50:39 AM2/7/14
to FIGnition
Hi folks,

At last I've managed to complete a draft version of the FIGnition
Hardware Reference Manual :-)

All the inside hardware information on how FIGnition works is covered
here down to each component and its relationship to the firmware.
There's also a substantial section (as yet unchecked) on how to add
hardware to FIGnition and interface it to Forth.

Take a read of it and let me know when you find any errors :-)

https://sites.google.com/site/libby8dev/fignition/fuze/usermanual/NewUserManual.pdf?attredirects=0&d=1

-cheers from Julz

--

The DIY 8-bit computer from nichemachines(tm)

carl

Feb 7, 2014, 3:00:56 PM2/7/14
to fign...@googlegroups.com
Hi

Its looking good, I have printed it of and will have a play.

Great effort, well done Julz.