Introduction for GSoC 2017

amritanshu jain

Feb 28, 2017, 6:49:29 PM2/28/17
to Open States
Hi everyone,
I am a sophomore at Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani. I recently have done a lot of work on real time and chat applications using different practices of websocket programming in quite a few programming languages. I have a decent enough programming experience in programming with python and JS and had built quite a few web applications using Django/React and MERN stack. The idea that a person can track and engage with the activities going in his/her state made me keen on exploring the community and the projects more. I would love to contribute to Open States and be a part of the community. I would really appreciate any kind of help on getting started. I have attached my CV with the post.Kindly go through it if time permits.
Here are some links to my recent projects:
Lately I have been doing plenty of projects, hence I am already in a very good programming flow, I would love to program a basic prototype and so that I can assure you that I am capable of undertaking this GSoC project. Kindly go through my CV to know more about my projects. I have either given the github url or the main url of the application. Please guide me on how to proceed.

Thank You
Amritanshu Jain
my_cv_updated.pdf

Kory P

Mar 1, 2017, 1:22:17 AM3/1/17
to fifty-sta...@googlegroups.com
I'm sure the lead guys already responded privately to you, but thanks for offering to help and keep up the good work.   You can follow along also on the Slack account