When will DE data be available?

Eric Fitz

Jan 15, 2015, 12:43:10 PM1/15/15
to fifty-sta...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

How soon will bills for Delaware be available? Their session started on Jan 13th.

Thanks,
Eric

Staying on top of energy policy across 50 states is hard…
PowerSuite makes it easy!  See how >

Paul Tagliamonte

Jan 15, 2015, 2:52:54 PM1/15/15
to fifty-sta...@googlegroups.com
Hey Eric,

We're working as fast as we can, we don't want to pull in bad data. I
can look at turning on bills today.

Thanks!
Paul
> --

Paul Tagliamonte
Software Developer | Sunlight Foundation

Paul Tagliamonte

Jan 15, 2015, 4:44:18 PM1/15/15
to fifty-sta...@googlegroups.com
DE bills have been flipped on - http://openstates.org/de/bills/

Thanks!
Paul

Eric Fitz

Jan 16, 2015, 9:39:20 AM1/16/15
to fifty-sta...@googlegroups.com
Awesome - thanks!

On Thursday, January 15, 2015 at 4:44:18 PM UTC-5, Paul Tagliamonte wrote:
DE bills have been flipped on - http://openstates.org/de/bills/

Thanks!
  Paul