Le Hackies 2 on January 6th! RSVP, Nominate Winners

Rebecca Williams

Jan 2, 2016, 3:27:39 PM1/2/16
to us-govern...@googlegroups.com, openhous...@googlegroups.com, free-law...@googlegroups.com, fifty-sta...@googlegroups.com, open-ci...@googlegroups.com
Hi DC legal hacking friends and family,

Apologies if you're on all these lists like I am. I hope you're having a great holiday season and wanted to let you know about my favorite event of the year that is relevant to your interests!

On January 6th DC Legal Hackers is hosting its Second Annual Le Hackie Awards at The Loft at 600 F Street. DC Legal Hackers' awards show last year was a success, with a great turnout and terrific projects to celebrate. This year, DC Legal Hackers looks forward to celebrating the incredible projects, individuals, and organizations that embodied the spirit of the legal hacker movement in 2015.

Nominate your favorite legal hacking projects of 2015 here.

In addition to awards, Le Hackies 2 will feature great food (tacos!), drinks, DJ JAZ:DUX soundtracking the evening, and some of the best folks in the District working hard to improve law with technology and technology with law.

While entry is free, space is limited, please RSVP ASAP: http://www.meetup.com/DCLegalHackers/events/225773453/

Hope to see everyone there!

Rebecca and all of DC Legal Hackers