DC data availability?

Eric Fitz

Jan 16, 2015, 9:44:44 AM1/16/15
to fifty-sta...@googlegroups.com

Staying on top of energy policy across 50 states is hard…
PowerSuite makes it easy!  See how >

Paul Tagliamonte

Jan 16, 2015, 9:51:59 AM1/16/15
to fifty-sta...@googlegroups.com
It's on the radar -- this requires a near complete rewrite for the new
DC LIS system. I'm going to start working on that once I stabilize
other states which take less time (alas, the curse of triage)

Anyone who wants to take a crack at it ahead of me is welcome to

Sorry for the delay, DC is one of the real stragglers this year as a result.

Thanks,
Paul
> --

Paul Tagliamonte
Software Developer | Sunlight Foundation