Obtaining a new API key?

Nick Sloper

Dec 14, 2016, 1:44:33 PM12/14/16
to Open State Project
Hey everyone,

I have used the Open States API quite extensively in the past, and just had a client request that I put together a legislator lookup tool for them. However, I can't figure out how to create a new api key for a new website - it also seems that Sunlight has shut down the login page for editing existing API keys.

Does anyone have any information on how to obtain a new API key? If this is in flux at the moment due to the transition, completely understandable, just wondering if there are any existing or planned routes for obtaining a new one.

Thanks.

Logan Connor

Jan 21, 2017, 7:26:01 PM1/21/17
to Open States