Georgia Resolutions Not Working for Current Session

Frank Fralick

Feb 4, 2016, 10:55:17 PM2/4/16
to Open State Project
Resolutions for the current Georgia session are not returned for either chamber.  If type=resolution is passed without a search_window parameter all the resolutions from previous sessions are returned, but none for the current session.  Type=bills is working for search_window=term:2015-2016.

Example: http://openstates.org/api/v1/bills/?state=ga&search_window=term:2015-2016&type=resolution&chamber=uper&apikey=XXXXXXXXXXXXX should return a bunch of resolutions, but the return is empty.  Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Andy Lo

Feb 10, 2016, 5:39:16 PM2/10/16
to Open State Project
Hi Frank,

Thanks for alerting us to this issue.  It looks like the bills aren't getting tagged as resolutions.  I opened this issue in a separate ticket to keep track of it (https://sunlight.atlassian.net/browse/DATA-548) and we'll try to get this resolved as soon as we can.

Frank Fralick

Jul 18, 2016, 10:53:57 AM7/18/16
to Open State Project
Andy,

Any update on this?  I would greatly appreciate this getting resolved.  If there is anything I can do to help it along please let me know.

Andy Lo

Jul 26, 2016, 5:10:16 PM7/26/16
to Open State Project
Hey Frank,

You should now be able to find resolutions for the Georgia 2015-2016 term.  Let us know if anything else is up with the data.

Frank Fralick

Aug 13, 2016, 11:20:54 AM8/13/16
to Open State Project
Thank you!!!!