installation manual for ubuntu 12.04

john felipe urrego mejia

Jun 25, 2014, 12:45:02 PM6/25/14
to fifty-sta...@googlegroups.com
Please share me installation manual for ubuntu 12.04, tnks, stay alert

James Turk

Jun 25, 2014, 1:12:31 PM6/25/14
to fifty-sta...@googlegroups.com
We don't have an installation manual as we typically encourage users to use the data from our API/etc. instead of running the entire site themselves.

If you'd like to try and get it running this repo (https://github.com/sunlightlabs/openstates.org) is where you'd start, it requires Python 2.7 and installing everything in the requirements.txt (preferably using a virtualenv).

If you encounter specific questions feel free to ask me directly.

On Wed, Jun 25, 2014 at 12:45 PM, john felipe urrego mejia <ingenierof...@gmail.com> wrote:
Please share me installation manual for ubuntu 12.04, tnks, stay alert

john felipe urrego mejia

James Turk

Jun 27, 2014, 10:29:23 AM6/27/14
to fifty-sta...@googlegroups.com