Difficulty Accessing Today's Bills (1/22/2015)

瀏覽次數:39 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Charles Forcey

未讀,
2015年1月22日 清晨5:44:432015/1/22
收件者:fifty-sta...@googlegroups.com
Dear Friends,

Thanks so much for the amazing amount of work by the team getting this year's bills in.

This morning we received a crash report when requesting today's bills:

Piston/0.2.3rc1 (Django 1.6.2) crash report: Traceback (most recent call last): File "/projects/openstates/virt/src/billy/billy/web/api/handlers.py", line 86, in new_read obj = old_read(*args, **kwargs) File "/projects/openstates/virt/src/billy/billy/web/api/handlers.py", line 240, in read resp = rc.BAD_REQUEST File "/projects/openstates/virt/src/django-piston/piston/utils.py", line 55, in __getattr__ class HttpResponseWrapper(HttpResponse): File "/projects/openstates/virt/src/django-piston/piston/utils.py", line 82, in HttpResponseWrapper content = property(HttpResponse._get_content, _set_content) AttributeError: type object 'HttpResponse' has no attribute '_get_content'

Our request was:

http://openstates.org/api/v1/bills/?updated_since=2015-01-22&apikey=[API KEY]

Other days produced the same error.  In the past, we have seen this error when we requested too much (+30 days).  Thanks for any insights the group has and perhaps it will be cleared with something simple.

Charlie

Staying on top of energy policy across 50 states is hard…
PowerSuite makes it easy!  See how >

James Turk

未讀,
2015年1月22日 下午3:57:262015/1/22
收件者:fifty-sta...@googlegroups.com
Hi Charles-

Thanks for reporting this, we're looking into the cause of the crash, in the meantime can you try paginating w/ the per_page=100 option?

James Turk
Labs Director | Sunlight Foundation
202-558-8723@JamesTurk

Sunlight Foundation

Charlie Forcey

未讀,
2015年1月22日 下午4:53:332015/1/22
收件者:fifty-sta...@googlegroups.com
Thanks so much!  Will do re pagination — our first work around was to go state by state but that too might be vulnerable to high volumes!  So appreciate the fast response.  With pagination we should be able to avoid that upper edge — busy time!  Best wishes!  Charles

--

Charlie Forcey
Senior Developer

Email: cfo...@aee.net | mobile: 603-781-1189
Web: www.AEE.net | Twitter: @AEEnet

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Open State Project" group.

Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/fifty-state-project.
回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄