JSON Bulk Downloads Update

Tim Showers

Jun 10, 2015, 10:47:40 AM6/10/15
to fifty-sta...@googlegroups.com
I noticed that most of the bulk downloads are still from May 2, is there any chance of getting an update to June?

Thanks,
-Tim

mwat...@sunlightfoundation.com

Jun 24, 2015, 2:11:50 PM6/24/15
to fifty-sta...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for checking in, Tim. There was an error for the JSON export when it had its automatic run at the start of the month, which is why you see the break in dates. I'm working to get this fixed and re-run.

Kory P

Jun 24, 2015, 2:21:15 PM6/24/15
to fifty-sta...@googlegroups.com
On another note, is there contact info for California legislators?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone

mwat...@sunlightfoundation.com