Help Open States rate state websites

James Turk

Feb 15, 2012, 2:36:36 PM2/15/12
to fifty-sta...@googlegroups.com, sunlig...@googlegroups.com
As we close in on support for all 50 states in Open States
(http://openstates.org) we're going over everything we've seen and
learned and will be working to put out a report card that indicates
how "open" states were before we got there.

To support this goal we've put up a short state survey that all of you
can help fill out:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dGt0RktwX2ppWlNGQmxTcjF1QjFpeGc6MQ#gid=0

Please do as many states as you see fit, and if you can't answer a
question select the default indeterminate response. We're hoping to
get a couple of responses per state to ensure a high quality report,
we'll be manually going over responses and where respondents disagree
we'll figure out which is correct.

-James

PS. I know there are several people on this list that work in state
legislatures, and you are definitely welcome to (encouraged even!) to
fill out the questionnaire, most of the questions are factual not
subjective and you are likely to know better than most what data your
state makes available.

Sean Kennedy

Aug 8, 2016, 7:56:38 PM8/8/16
to Open State Project, sunlig...@googlegroups.com
Hi, do you have bulk data available for this survey? Or even a Google Spreadsheet (even better) :)