Illinois Bills Api - 500 error

16 vues

WhipCount

non lue,
11 janv. 2015, 12:05:4811/01/2015
à fifty-sta...@googlegroups.com
Hi Guys,
I am getting a Piston error when trying to pull the bills from Illinois. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Piston/0.2.3rc1 (Django 1.6.2) crash report:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/projects/openstates/virt/src/billy/billy/web/api/handlers.py", line 86, in new_read
    obj = old_read(*args, **kwargs)
  File "/projects/openstates/virt/src/billy/billy/web/api/handlers.py", line 240, in read
    resp = rc.BAD_REQUEST
  File "/projects/openstates/virt/src/django-piston/piston/utils.py", line 55, in __getattr__
    class HttpResponseWrapper(HttpResponse):
  File "/projects/openstates/virt/src/django-piston/piston/utils.py", line 82, in HttpResponseWrapper
    content = property(HttpResponse._get_content, _set_content)
AttributeError: type object 'HttpResponse' has no attribute '_get_content'

Paul Tagliamonte

non lue,
11 janv. 2015, 12:08:5311/01/2015
à fifty-sta...@googlegroups.com
Euch, sorry. This is on my ToDo - this is actually an error that only
shows up on error handling codepaths

It's likely because there are too many bills being returned

http://openstates.org/api/v1/bills/?session=98th&state=il&fields=sponsors,sources,session&per_page=10&apikey=...

and paginate with &page=

I also changed the session lookup param :)

Hope that helps,
Paul
> --

Paul Tagliamonte
Software Developer | Sunlight Foundation

WhipCount

non lue,
11 janv. 2015, 12:56:1111/01/2015
à fifty-sta...@googlegroups.com