How soon will committee member data be updated?

14 wyświetleń

Eric Fitz

nieprzeczytany,
8 sty 2015, 22:55:558.01.2015
do fifty-sta...@googlegroups.com
Looks like California data still reflects the old the committee assignments. Any ETA on CA (and other states with an active session) to get data corrected?

vs.

Thanks and let me know how I can help.

Eric

Staying on top of energy policy across 50 states is hard…
PowerSuite makes it easy!  See how >

Paul Tagliamonte

nieprzeczytany,
15 sty 2015, 14:54:0915.01.2015
do fifty-sta...@googlegroups.com
When we turned on the data, the Committee data wasn't ready yet. I can
re-evaluate this later today as well.

We have to manually vet aspects of the scraper when we bring them back
up, to make sure we don't distribute bad data through the API.

Thanks,
Paul
> --

Paul Tagliamonte
Software Developer | Sunlight Foundation
Odpowiedz wszystkim
Odpowiedz autorowi
Przekaż
Nowe wiadomości: 0